Time Saving Pre-assembled Pocket
- Space Saving
- Simple Installation
- Suits Doors 35mm - 44mm Thick
- Max weight 100kg (120kg for fire door cassette)
- Endpost, crosspieces, cassette edge, covers, door brushes,and seals supplied as standard.
Accesories are available including...
- Slow close unit (Max Door Weight 40kg)
- Dynamic auto closer (Max Door Weight 40kg)
- Automatic Self Closer Kit for FD30 Fire Doors
Easy Five Step Installation
- Insert alluminium track
- Attach jamb and space bars
- Fix to studwork
- Apply plasterboard and plaster
- Insert door
The Cassette System
Manufactured from galvanised steel 0.5mm sides and 0.8mm on the top and bottom sections. the cassette sides are formed using a single piece of pressed steel the corrugations spaced from 10mm apart. Giving the cassette excellent rigidity. The horizontal profile sections further reinforce the structure and allow for plasterboard to be directly fixed to the cassette. Space bars are provided for use during installation. The bars slot into the wooden jamb and cassette to make sure they are kept in alignment.
Prices are based on pocket door size, for openings and cassette sizes (SEE IMAGES)
Pocket door fitting guide (SEE IMAGES)