Knob Size: 38mm Dia.
Rose Size: 39mm
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Our hammered mushroom cabinet knob is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for kitchen drawers with matching products available.
- Designed to match our hammered drawer pulls and hammered mushroom mortice/rim knob set to create a uniform feeling throughout your home.
- They are suitable for cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Available in two different sizes.
- Sold in singles.
- Supplied with an SS M4 screw.
Manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper, this finish can be described as a ‘living finish’ that adapts to its surroundings. This finish is firstly aged and then re-polished, which creates a subtle contrast between the lighter surface areas and the darker detailed areas of each product. A perfect choice for both contemporary and traditional settings.
This finish will oxidise and age, meaning it will darken over time. If the product becomes tarnished or too dark, it can be polished on all surface areas to enhance the finish. To restore and brighten the finish, we recommend polishing with a dry cloth or alternatively using our ‘Brasso’ (73102), which assists with the cleaning of solid bronze products. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.