Knob Size: 38mm Dia.
Rose Size: 39mm
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Our hammered mushroom cabinet knob is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for kitchen drawers with matching products available.
- Designed to match our hammered drawer pulls and hammered mushroom mortice/rim knob set to create a uniform feeling throughout your home.
- They are suitable for cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Available in two different sizes.
- Sold in singles.
- Supplied with an SS M4 screw.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
This finish will initially lighten with use to reveal the copper tones from the metal beneath. If desired, a dry cloth can be used to accelerate this process, which will reveal more of the warm copper tones within the base metal. Please avoid using ‘Brasso’ (73102) or any other cleaning products on this finish, as this will strip the product of its dark rich character. If you were to over-polish or strip the product of its aged charm, then please note that the finish will oxidise and darken again in time. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.