Knob Size: 32mm Dia
Rose Size: 33mm
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Our hammered mushroom cabinet knob is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for kitchen drawers with matching products available.
- Designed to match our hammered drawer pulls and hammered mushroom mortice/rim knob set to create a uniform feeling throughout your home.
- They are suitable for cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Available in two different sizes.
- Sold in singles.
- Supplied with an SS M4 screw.
Our polished nickel finish is a high-quality plating applied to solid brass. This finish is bright, reflective and extremely versatile. It is very well suited to modern properties but equally matched to traditional settings due to the warm, calm tones. As our nickel finish is made using only one plating on brass, it offers a subtle warmth that cannot be replicated by more modern chrome finishes.
We recommend avoiding the use of any chemicals or cleaning products on this finish as it may affect the plated finish. An oily cloth can be used to wipe over the product from time to time to remove any harmful deposits that build up on the surface of your product, this will also aid protection against any environmental elements. A dry cloth can also be used to wipe over the product and reduce finger marks. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation.