Knob Size: 32mm Dia
Rose Size: 33mm
Our hammered range of products are meticulously hand-hammered by our skilled craftsmen. The textured surface this creates is well suited to a wide variety of settings.
- Our hammered mushroom cabinet knob is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for kitchen drawers with matching products available.
- Designed to match our hammered drawer pulls and hammered mushroom mortice/rim knob set to create a uniform feeling throughout your home.
- They are suitable for cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Available in two different sizes.
- Sold in singles.
- Supplied with an SS M4 screw.
Our aged brass products are made from solid unlacquered brass, offering an abundance of character and charm. This finish is perfectly suited to period dwellings and will create a statement throughout. Due to the accelerated ageing process this finish undergoes, a darker patina gathers around the edges and recesses to contrast beautifully with the re-polished surface areas.
This finish will continue to oxidise and age as it is an unlacquered finish, meaning the finish will darken over time. If the product becomes tarnished or too dark, it can be polished on all surface areas to enhance the finish. To restore and brighten the finish, we recommend polishing with a dry cloth or alternatively using our ‘Brasso’ (73102), which assists with the cleaning of solid brass products. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products & highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.