Backplate Size: 242mm x 32mm x 13mm
Handle Length: 125mm
Fixing Centres: 212mm
The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Designed to match the brompton window furniture in the range.
- This handle has a strong double spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for external doors where multi-point locking is required.
- Set includes an internal and external lever espag lock handle.
- Can be used with a multi-point lock or french door kit in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
Our refined matt black finish has a distinct contemporary feel. Naturally, it looks great in ultra-modern interiors, but this versatile finish is timeless and will create a sophisticated statement in traditional or more rustic settings too.
The matt black finish is applied to a base material of solid steel and then baked in a high temperature oven, resulting in a subtle black patina that emphasises the product’s clean silhouette.
This finish is extremely low maintenance and perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens or externally where damper environmental conditions are expected. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements. For any minor scratches that may occur with general wear and tear of your product, we offer a durable ‘Black Touch Up Paint’ (73101) if required.