Backplate Size: 242mm x 32mm x 13mm
Handle Length: 125mm
Fixing Centres: 212mm
The brompton suite is our most contemporary design to date, and features a textured knurled pattern. The industrial styling of the diamond effect creates a modern range of products that can be used throughout your property.
- Our brompton lever handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong double spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for external doors where multi-point locking is required.
- Set includes an internal and external lever espag lock handle.
- Can be used with a multi-point lock or french door kit in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
Manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper, this finish can be described as a ‘living finish’ that adapts to its surroundings. This finish is firstly aged and then re-polished, which creates a subtle contrast between the lighter surface areas and the darker detailed areas of each product. A perfect choice for both contemporary and traditional settings.
This finish will oxidise and age, meaning it will darken over time. If the product becomes tarnished or too dark, it can be polished on all surface areas to enhance the finish. To restore and brighten the finish, we recommend polishing with a dry cloth or alternatively using our ‘Brasso’ (73102), which assists with the cleaning of solid bronze products. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.